Boosting the U.S. Economy through the EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program
Capital investments made by EB-5 Regional Centers have supported successful economic development projects, including:
− Redevelopment of a closed Air Force base in Southern California into a vital commercial area including a distribution center and regional airport
– Development of assisted and retirement living communities in Washington State, creating 800 jobs and serving approximately 130 seniors;
– The transformation of the a closed Navy yard in Philadelphia into a dynamic, multi-use development now home to 130 companies and 10,000 employees
– Restoration of the historic “Alaska Club” building in Seattle, creating a modern hotel that employs almost 100 people and serving over 100,000 hotel guests annually
– Expansion of a one season ski-resort in Vermont into a thriving four season vacation destination.
– Rehabilitation of a 100 year old building into a hotel that created of 161 jobs while kick- starting the revitalization of an historic Dallas neighborhood
Posted by Michael B. Dye, Esq.