Bradley Sher joined the Molasky Group of Companies in 1998 as Chief Financial Officer and has an impressive and extensive background in finance and real estate. Sher is a principal in the firm and in 2014 was promoted to also serve as President of the Government Projects Division, which has developed over $1.3 billion of projects over the last 10 years, and currently has over $400 million of construction projects under development. Sher assists in the management of the company’s extensive portfolio of real estate holdings and in the development of new business opportunities.
In addition to his role at Molasky, Sher is Chief Executive Officer and Managing Member of EB5 Group, LLC. EB5 Group, and its team of professionals, raises capital for real estate projects through the United States Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS) approved EB-5 immigration investment program. The company’s projects have been successfully adjudicated by USCIS and the company is currently engaged in raising over $350 million of EB5 capital. All EB5 At-Risk funds are managed by EB5 Group for an expected hold period of 5-7 years.
Prior to joining The Molasky Group of Companies, Sher worked as a Senior Analyst in the Real Estate Investment Banking Group of Deutsche Bank. It was during that time that Sher developed knowledge of financial structuring for public and private enterprises. Some of his notable projects have included mergers and acquisitions for various REITs, underwriting/managing new transactions for the CalPERS portfolio with a value in excess of $2 billion, private placements of both debt and equity, follow-on offerings of equity, and venture capital investments.
Sher holds an MBA from the Anderson School at the University of California Los Angeles and a Bachelor of Science Degree in Corporate Finance from The Marshall School at the University of Southern California, where he was recognized as the top graduating student for his year. He is a licensed California Real Estate Broker and held both NASD series 7 and 63 licenses.
- Company:EB-5 Group LLC
- May 2, 2017, 15:00 - 17:00 U.S. EB-5 IMMIGRATION BY INVESTMENT: JAKARTA – MAY 2017
- April 28, 2017, 14:00 - 17:00 U.S. EB-5 IMMIGRATION BY INVESTMENT: SINGAPORE – APRIL 2017
- November 10, 2016, 15:00 U.S. EB-5 Immigration by Investment: Jakarta – November 2016
- October 11, 2016, 15:00 - 17:00 U.S. EB-5 Immigration by Investment: Jakarta – October 2016
- October 7, 2016, 14:00 U.S. EB-5 Immigration by Investment: Singapore – October 2016
- August 4, 2016, 14:00 U.S. EB-5 Immigration by Investment: Singapore – August 2016